What does the hero receive?
• Cash back to Heroes can be used for the purchase and/or buying a home. You get 25% of our commission at closing as our way of saying “thank you for your service” if you buy a home or a 25% reduction of our portion of the listing commission. How much is that you ask…it is approximately .07% of the sales price. As an example if you buy a $300,000 home you get $2,100 cash back at closing.
Why did Jeff Anderson want to be part of this program?
• Jeff’s nephew is an active duty Marine Sergeant.
• Jeff’s parents, sister and bother-in-law are all teachers and he understands how important their job is to our children.
• Jeff’s father was in the reserves and while his father was called up Jeff experienced the relocation and family hardships that are involved.
• Jeff has been involved with the start of Tee It Up for the Troops charity that began 15 years ago to help our military and their families. Jeff continues to be fully engaged with this wonderful charity and sits on the board as Vice Chairman. Tee It Up for the Troops www.teeitupforthetroops.org has raised over 12.8 millions dollars to help those that have given so much and ask for so little.
• Jeff believes that those who on a daily basis put their lives on the line and are responsible for sustaining our fabric of life and keeping us safe here at home deserve at thank you.
How do we get started?
• You can call Jeff at 612-386-8600
• Or you can fill out the form below and Jeff will contact you