21 Dec Things to do in Minnesota during the holidays
What are some fun things to do in Minnesota during the holidays when you have family and friends in town?
Here is a list of things that might interest you.
- Light displays…Bentleyville Tour of Lights in Duluth. Kiwanis Holidays Lights in Mankato, Winter Lights in the Twin Cities, Glow Holiday Festival in St. Paul, Sertoma Winter Wonderland in Baxter, Celebrate the Light of the World in Willmar, and Sever’s Holiday Lights in Shakopee.
- Historic home tours like the James J. Hill house in St. Paul.
- Psycho Suzi’s is transformed into Mary’s Christmas Palace. Have holiday cocktails surrounded by kitschy holiday décor and holiday tunes.
- Visit the Mall of America as they have several holiday events like the Festival of Trees.
- Holiday shows like A Wonderful Like at The Saint Paul Hotel, or Christmas Carol at the Guthrie Theatre or Houlton’s Nutcracker Fantasy at the State Theatre or the Minnesota Ballet performing The Nutcracker.
- At New Year’s try A New Year’s Celebration at Orchestra Hall.
- Lastly, don’t miss the Winter Carnival in St. Paul!
And enjoy this wonderful winter season in Minnesota!
I hope you found my blog on “Things to do in Minnesota during the holidays” helpful. Look for more blogs on all aspects of Minnesota, real estate, and the world around us.
Just call, text, or email me with questions.
The Anderson Team